Establishing routines, procedures, expectations, and rules is super important in setting the tone for the entire year! You'll be teaching many routines and procedures in the first few days of school, and what better way to practice remembering them than with a fun partner game!
Included in the file:
- Detailed teacher instructions (including setting up and ideas for using the game)
- Kid-Friendly Directions and Materials List
- Pictures of how to set up the game
- 4 different game covers to choose from
- 4 game board (full color, as well as printer-friendly options)
- 3 options for game pieces
- game spinner (no dice required!)
- 40 game cards
- EDITABLE blank cards to customize for your classroom
- answer key (you fill it in with the answers of how YOU want your students to do something)
You might also be interested in these Back-to-School activities:
Let's Review the Rules - A Back to School Game
30 Back to School Writing Prompts
Back to School Scoot
Follow my store
to be the first to know about products and freebies!
Follow me on Facebook
to find out about Flash Freebies!
Visit my blog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.