Gratitude educational booklet for encouraging acts of gratitude. This “real-life” resource guides your students through a live video situation were accomplished violin player, Philip Quint, expresses his gratitude towards an honest Muslim cab driver who returned Mr. Quint’s 4 million dollar Stradivarius.
The booklet, which is colorful and has been designed like a kid’s magazine, shows well in black and white. Included in this booklet are:
• The main article, “Let’s talk about Gratitude,” covers the publicly available video (YouTube.com) and how it relates to gratitude – 4 pages.
• “An Attitude of Gratitude” article, where kids learn to take their “Thank You” to the next level – 2 pages.
• “Six Steps to Top-Notch Thank You Notes” – 1 page
• “Let’s talk about Mr. Kahlil’s part in this story” (the cab driver), which covers moral and ethics – 2 pages.
• One worksheet for grades 123
• Two worksheets for grades 456
• A lesson plan for Grades 123
• A lesson plan for Grades 456
The hyperlinks to the two related videos are embedded in the PDF.
You can click here to preview the main article on my website:
All related articles can be reviewed by members of my website.