Do you teach a mini-unit on letter writing? If so, this is a perfect resource for your young writers. The set includes:
• description of letter writing activities to try during your unit and in your classroom on an on-going basis
• two pages of tips for making your letter writing unit a success
• three different anchor charts to teach parts of a letter
• a planning sheet for students to use before they write
• sixteen different variations of stationery set up for early writers (The borders are b/w for easy printing and so writers can add their own color
• a postcard template
• directions for tile printing of large anchor charts on Mac
Thanks so much for checking it out! Please leave feedback if you give it a try!
All images used in this resource are original work of Kathleen and Jonathan Wright.
The purchaser of this resource is granted permission to reproduce for use in one classroom. Duplication for other teachers/classrooms, or wider distribution for school districts or the internet in any form is strictly forbidden and will be a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.