• This KIDSPIRATION 3 file will help students understand the importance of captions, reading carefully, and following directions! By the end of the lesson students will be able to read (or listen to) the captions and illustrate what they understand.
• To do so, students will read the captions (or click on the horn that will present a prerecorded voice of what is written) and illustrate exactly what is written by choosing icons from icon bank on the left side of the screen. Once the pictures are chosen, students will have to maneuver the icons by clicking and dragging them into the workspace adjacent to the text.
• Your students will have a great time looking for the icons and using their creativity illustrating each of the captions.
• Feel free to use this as a whole lab lesson, in print form, or as a center!
• If you don't have Kidspiration 3 you are missing out. The attached PowerPoint has a link to the website where you can get a free trial license. You will love the ability of the program to read all of the text to your students.
• Please don’t forget to visit the my store http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stevetech and see the other products that I have for sale. Each product has been used and modify to meet my students needs. Additionally, each product has several differentiated strategies embedded in each lesson to further help each of the students in my class. I am sure you will find these strategies helpful as well.