FREE Letter Identification and sounds activities for letter A! Letter matching uppercase and lowercase, letter recognition, letter tracing and alphabet practice using no prep and low prep hands on activities.
This is a free sample from Letter Aa packet of the Complete Alphabet Curriculum.
This letter A min pack includes
- Letter Aa Poster
- Find and Color Aa Sheets
- •Letter Aa Mats
- Letter Aa Touch and Feel Cards
- Letter Aa Craft
- •Letter A Puzzle
•Upper/ Lowercase Differentiation
•Visual discrimination Sensory Play
•Letter Sound & Articulation
- Letter strokes
- A and a’s Proper Path of Motion
- Build-a-Letter Playdough Mat
- Letter Tracing (proper path of motion)
- Spatial Placement (writing on lines)
•Alphabet Order/Alphabetizing letters
•Vocabulary Scavenger Hunt
•Aa Crown Craft
The other three sections included in the complete pack are
- Sentences and words
- Rhyming words
- Simple CVC word family: -at
- Decodable high-frequency word/Sight word: am
- Irregular high-frequency word/Sight word: I, the
- Poem: The Fat Cat (-at words)
- Story: Abby the Ant Asks for Help
- Character Education- asking for help
- Life Skill- address
- Apple Themed Dramatic Play
You might also be interested in these Pre-K resources:
Don't forget to follow me for my freebie updates and special sales. Each new product I post is 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Did you know, if you leave a review for your purchased products on TpT, you earn store credit to use for future purchases!
Thanks for visiting my shop.