Letter A Alphabet Curriculum (printable letter size).
Hatchling Curriculum Letter A Bundle combine the two Letter A Hatchling Curriculum publications: Animal Alphabet and Let’s Learn Letters into one complete weeks curriculum.
We have included an Alphabet Lesson Plan. This planning tool makes it easy to plan the weeks lessons.
Have fun, explore animals, and learn to write the letter A!
Hatchling Curriculum Letter A is a complete curriculum for individual, group, classroom, and homeschool learning. The curriculum is age appropriate for children ages three to six years.
The lessons integrate science, art, math, language, music, movement, fine motor skill practice, and discussion topics to promote social and emotional readiness. Each lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored daily throughout the week.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 week of lesson plans to explore, create, learn, and write the letter A
• 5 complete curriculum lessons for individual, group, classroom, and homeschool learning
• 30 pages of hands-on projects, science exploration, music and movement ideas, and creative art
• 19 printable templates of coloring pages, early math activities, and crafts
• Letter activities: A animal and objects coloring, letter A alligator, A with apples, A with craft sticks, and letter tracing
• Early math concepts: AB patterning with ants and bees, explore arrows
• Hands-on science to explore, observe, and discover: create a snowy Arctic habitat, paper plate amphibian life-cycle, prepare and eat ants on a log, air and floating ping pong ball experiment
• Sensory exploration: sensory snow play
• Animal fun facts: Arctic habitat, Arctic fox, amphibians, and armadillo
• Creative art projects: Arctic fox with white puffy paint, paper plate armadillo, blow art with a straw
• Coloring, cutting, and letter tracing to refine fine motor skills
• Games, music, and movement ideas to develop gross motor skills: frog hopping and let’s pretend we are astronauts
• Song lyrics for the original and traditional songs
• Alternatives and suggestions to individualize and extend the learning experience
.........and so much more. The ideas are endless!
Create, Explore, Discuss!