This 16 page booklet reviews letters in the following order:
There are two pages per letter and each page includes:
- letter writing practise
- letter identification (upper and lowercase)
- reading pictures for beginners (identifying which ones begin with the relevant letter)
- matching pictures with words
- handwriting practise focusing on words starting with the relevant letter.
Handwriting is sequential; moving from outline to dotted font and then leaving space for students to 'have a go' at writing the words on their own.
These worksheets can be printed as a booklet for reviewing the letters or printed off weekly as an in class or homework task.
If you enjoy this resource then please:
- leave me some feedback
- checkout my store for other great resources (I have a free letters/sounds powerpoint warm up which introduces the letters in the same order)
- follow me if you would like to know when I load new resources