This download includes 18 pages of 7 different Letter B and B Words activities.
1. Bb/Not Bb Pocket Chart Picture Sort AND Individual Cut/Paste Sort that includes letter naming the Not B pictures.
2. Read the Room Differentiated-
Read the Room 1 Easy: Find 1-3, write, and draw line to correct picture.
Read the Room 2 Moderate: Find 1-6, write, and finish the sight word prompt "I see a ..." using one of the words.
Read the Room 3 Complex: Find 1-9, write, and draw line to correct picture. (These are not numbered for challenge.)
3. I-Spy Differentiated-Have the students use a magnifying glass to read the B words. Can pair up students 1 Easy + 1 Challenge to every printout for “teamwork” OR can cut papers right down the middle.
Words around the Boy are CVC (Easy)
Words around the Girl are 4-5 letter words. (Challenge)
4. Bug Match- Find a B CVC word match and color it. Color each match a different color.
5. Balloon Spin and Color- Attach a spinner (can use paperclip etc.) Spin and which ever B CVC word it lands on, color one of the balloons with that word on it.
6.Breakfast Break- Cut/Paste The breakfast items that begin with a B on the plate and color.
7. Differentiated Bb/Dd Letter Sort . Level 1- Sort with the Bb/Dd categories at the top. Level 2- Sort using only the pictures of a Bee and a Dog as letter/sound guidance.
I appreciate your feedback! Enjoy! :)
Thank you to mycutegraphics.com!