Letter C Activities Orton Gillingham
These are supplemental activities I use when teaching the letter C. I tutor students with dyslexia and found that I needed more materials to reinforce concepts so I started creating some of my own.
Included are 5 activities.
1. Hidden Picture: This is a picture of a pet shop window with 5 letter "c"s hidden in the picture for students to find and circle.
2. Follow the Path: Students follow the letter "c" through a maze from the cat to the saucer of milk.
3. Font Scramble: Students circle all the letter "c"s on a page of letter "c"s in different fonts.
4. Sound Tally: Students listen to sentences and tally every time they hear the /k/ sound.
5. Picture Hunt: Students circle the pictures in each row that have the same beginning sound.
*An answer key is included.