Letter Cards are small letter cards make letter recognition and word work fun and active. You can use the letter cards during small group, whole group, circle, and center time. It is a great addition to any literacy center or Daily 5 word work center! They have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Just print, cut, and laminate!
Included in this Alphabet Set:
Teaching Idea Page
Organization & Differentiation Ideas
Small Letter Cards (8 cards per page)
• combination uppercase with lowercase letters
• uppercase letters
• lowercase letters
Ways to Us in Your Classroom:
• Match letter manipulatives to letter cards (whole alphabet, teacher selected letters, or letters in their name)
• Match uppercase letters to lowercase letters
• Sound match game (students can match pictures or various objects with the letter that makes the corresponding sound)
• Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference (letter chart or on a word wall)
• Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms) to trace/make the letter
• Trace letters with dry erase markers
• Write the Room
• Build words or names
• ABC order
• Use as flash cards with many other letter recognition games and/or Daily 5 Word Work center activities!
Get the matching BIG Letter Cards!
Letter Card Posters
Get the matching number cards!
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
letter cards | letter flash cards | flash cards | letters | letter cards preschool | letter cards pre-k | letter cards kindergarten