Also included in
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year.Everything in the store is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack (all bundles and individual resources): Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math and Li$775.00$1348.50Save $573.50
Letter Cards make learning about letters and how to write letters FUN and hands-on! There are endless ways you can use these cards in your classroom. Get creative and have fun! Here are some ideas to get you started: Match the Cards, Hide and Seek, Writing Tray, Shaving Cream, Sensory Bags, Sensory Bins, Build/Make Letters with Manipulatives or Play Dough, Spin and Write, Write the Room, and Building Words.
Get THIS bundle and SAVE BIG! This is a growing bundle so only some of the letter mats are included. As I make more sets, I will add them. All you will need to do is download this bundle again. This bundle will be worth $20 when it's complete. When a new set is added, just download the bundle again for the update!
Seasons Letter Card Set
-12 sets of Themed Letter Cards (uppercase letters and lowercase letters)
- Spring Letter Card Themes: birds, rainbow, flowers, butterfly
- Summer Letter Card Themes: sun, beach ball, fish, watermelon
- Fall Letter Card Themes: apples, leaves, acorns, pumpkin
- Winter Letter Card Themes: mitten. gingerbread, penguin, snowflake
- Plain (no clip art)
-9 sets Matching Themed Worksheets:
- Tracing Pages: Use with a sensory bin, writing tray, sensory bag, matching game, or a hide-and-seek type game. (three options: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, uppercase and lowercase letters).
- Read, Build, Write: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter with letter manipulatives (magnet letters, letter tiles) and write the letter with a dry erase marker in the box.
- Read It, Make It: Place a letter card on the mat. Make the letter below with play dough or any manipulative (mini erasers, pom poms, brick blocks, gems).
- Stamp the Letters: Pick a letter card and stamp the letter on the page.
- Write the Room: Tape the letter cards around a center or the classroom. Students find a letter and write it on the page.
- Spin and Write: Pick a letter card, spin the spinner, and write the letter with the writing tool (crayon, marker, highlighter, pencil).
Holiday Letter Card Set - Coming Soon!
Theme Letter Card Set #1 - Coming Soon! (anytime themes like transportation and pets)
Theme Letter Card Set #2 - Coming Soon! (anytime themes like zoo and camping)
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.