This product is part 1 of an individualized challenge for students to work on their own pace in their reading quest. We want our readers to be thinking about what they are reading. The first step is to be able to recognize all of the uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as identifying their sound.
Included in this product are:
1. A Parent Letter explaining how the Hall of Fame Works
2. A Parent List of what will be assessed
3. Flashcards to use for practice at home or school
4. A Capital Letter and Sound Assessment
5. A Lowercase Letter Sound Assessment
6. A Written Letter Sound Assessment
7. An Assessment Form for Teachers
8. Certificate of Completion
9. A Letter Explaining Non-completion
10. Baseball Player Display
11. Hall of Fame Checklist to manage all the levels of completion
After completion of Letters and Sound, they will move on to high frequency.