Letter Identification Activities
Also included in
- This Kindergarten Phonics Activities bundle includes 7 different products (a $26 value!) to cover all foundational phonics skills to support your early readers and writers. They are perfect for interventions and for small groups or centers. The activities coverPhonological AwarenessLetter IdentificaPrice $17.00Original Price $26.00Save $9.00
- Get everything you need for a smooth year with help from arrival to dismissal! These must-have products have all been teacher-tested and teacher-approved! Grab the kindergarten teacher essentials to help with:✅ every lesson plan and activity needed for the first two weeks of kindergarten✅ preparingPrice $140.00Original Price $214.50Save $74.50
These Letter Identification Activities contain 11 differentiated activities and 117 pages to use in an intervention group, small group, or literacy centers. All of the activities can be used to work on uppercase identification, lowercase identification, and mixed upper and lowercase letter identification. All letter identification activities come with teacher tips and ways to extend the activity. This also comes with a letter ID assessment from my 15 Kindergarten Assessments and some alphabet puzzles and cards from my Alphabet Uppercase and Lowercase matching product.
What Letter Identification Activities Are Included?
- Supporting Students Letter to Teachers
- Alphabet Chart
- Alphabet Arc
- Board Games: Uppercase Letters (3 versions)
- Board Games: Lowercase Letters (3 versions)
- Board Games: Mixed Upper and Lowercase Letters (3 versions)
- Bingo: Uppercase letters (3 versions)
- Bingo: Lowercase letters (3 versions)
- Bingo: Mixed Upper and Lowercase letters (3 versions)
- ABC Order Cards
- I Spy: Uppercase Letters (4 versions)
- I Spy: Lowercase Letters (4 versions)
- I Spy: Mixed Uppercase and Lowercase Letters (4 versions)
- I Spy: Uppercase Letter Tracing (3 versions)
- I Spy: Lowercase Letter Tracing (3 versions)
- I Spy: Mixed Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Tracing (3 versions)
- Go-Fish, Kaboom, Swat it letter cards
- Uppercase and Lowercase Tracing
- Uppercase and Lowercase Matching Cards
- Uppercase, Lowercase, and Beginning Sound Matching Puzzles
- Uppercase and Lowercase Matching Puzzles
- Playdough Writing
- Uppercase Letter Naming Fluency Assessment (2 versions)
- Lowercase Letter Naming Fluency Assessment (2 versions)
- Uppercase and Lowercase Mixed Letter Naming Fluency Assessment (2 versions)
- Uppercase Letter Identification Assessment
- Lowercase Letter Identification Assessment (2 versions)
What Skills Do These Letter Identification Activities Address?
- Students will practice identifying uppercase letter names
- Students will practice identifying lowercase letter names
- Students will practice identifying upper and lowercase letter names
- Students will practice writing uppercase letters
- Students will practice writing lowercase letters
What Literacy Standards Do These Letter Identification Activities Address?
- L.K.1a: Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- RF.K.1b: Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
- RF.K.1d: Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
Resources You May Also Love:
- Get the FULL Literacy Intervention Bundle
- Sight Word Emergent Reader Bundle
- Phonics PowerPoints Bundle
- Class Books Bundle
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be first to know when I post new products!
⭐️⭐️ Did you know that leaving reviews can earn you FREE credits to apply to future Teachers Pay Teachers products?! Click here to get started! ⭐️⭐️
This product is licensed for personal classroom use unless multiple licenses are purchased.
Copyright Kindergarten Cafe