Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
23.08 MB | 66 pages
Kids love to punch holes and find this a super fun letter identification and sequencing activity. Punchers can be used as an independent literacy station or are great for early finisher work.
● Identify uppercase letters and corresponding lowercase letters
● Learn to easily identify letters of different fonts. Not all ‘a’s look the same!
● Increase hand strength and endurance to improve pencil grasp and writing stamina
● Improve bilateral coordination skills
● Using a hole punch is intrinsically motivating and FUN!
STATION POSTERS: Kids are reminded of the directions using these center signs. Put out only the steps you want kids to do.
Highlight the 5 correct beginning sound letters.
Punch out the incorrect letters.
Put the punched cards in ABC order.
VOWELS: 4 different cards for each letter CONSONANTS: 2 different cards for each letter
These are great for preschool, kindergarten, first grade RTI, special education, and occupational therapy.