Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Kids love to punch holes and find this a super fun letter identification and sequencing activity. Punchers can be used as an independent literacy station or are great for early finisher work.
● Identify uppercase letters and corresponding lowercase letters
● Learn to easily identify letters of different fonts. Not all ‘a’s look the same!
● Increase hand strength and endurance to improve pencil grasp and writing stamina
● Improve bilateral coordination skills
● Using a hole punch is intrinsically motivating and FUN!
STATION POSTERS: Kids are reminded of the directions using these center signs. Put out only the steps you want kids to do.
Highlight the 5 correct beginning sound letters.
Punch out the incorrect letters.
Put the punched cards in ABC order.
VOWELS: 4 different cards for each letter
CONSONANTS: 2 different cards for each letter
These are great for preschool, kindergarten, first-grade RTI, special education, and occupational therapy.
Beginning sound products you may find helpful:
It’s All About the Alphabet Letters and Sounds. Worksheet color cut and paste activities.
It’s All About the Alphabet Let’s Play and Learn the Alphabet . 22 Fun Differentiated Literacy Centers.
Alphabet Fluency Centers. Fun literacy & math activities.
Alphabet Fluency Interactive Worksheets. Worksheet color cut and paste activities.
Making Capital Letters with Lines and Curves. 15 Literacy Centers.
CAPITALS FIRST! Handwriting Without Tears Style. Initial Handwriting Instruction.
Punch Card Products:
*********Customer Feedback ********
◦ Great little center activity to work on letter identification an fine motor skills.
◦ This is a fun center activity. Students like it and it reinforces letter recognition.
◦ Fun resource! Kids love to punch these!
◦ I like the capital and lowercase versions. Thanks again for making 4 to a page.
◦ We have used these in multiple ways including hole punching and even coloring in the letter boxes to match the letter. It is a great activity for adapted morning work binders.
◦ Great for hand strength while learning letters.
◦ I downloaded these to use in my fine motor bin. Students love using the hole puncher!
◦ I bought all of your punch cards to allow for differentiation because I'm inclusion with a high proportion of retention students. I love how everyone can be doing the same activity at their own level.
◦ Fine motor skills and letter identification. 2fer!
◦ Great for my special ed class that needs letter recognition and motor skills!
◦ Kids love hole punchers!! Thank you!
◦ This was great for my second graders struggling with different fonts!