Line Them Up! is a great way to practice and assess Ietter identification, placing letters in ABC order, and matching upper case to lower case letters!
After cutting out each person, decide whether you want your students to play with only the upper case letters, only the lower case letters, or a mix of both. Students then identify the letters and line the cards up in ABC order.
Options for Use:
- Give students two letters and have them find the one or ones that are in between them (ex. give the students c and f, they place d and e in between). This would be great practice for the DIBELS assessment!
- Have them match the upper case to the lower case letters.
- Print multiple copies and have students use the people to create words.
- Use as a bulletin board boarder.
- Put on a ring for quick flashcards!
Designed big for little hands, you could also print multiple pages on one piece of paper to better fit your needs if desired.
Great for assessment, practice, and RtI groups!
Thank you for looking! :)