Help your students master their capital and lowercase letter identification by building a home-school program with this differentiated and editable product!
This program is great for your whole class, and is also the perfect intervention for students who are struggling with letter identification and need a more individualized, focused approach.
This EDITABLE letter identification program will allow you to pre-assess your students to find out what letter names they have already mastered.
You will then be able to create customized alphabet lists for your students, or use the ones provided, so they can focus on learning 2 letters at a time.
Students will have their own individualized letter rings with letters that they have mastered and can practice writing or sorting sounds with.
They will also take these letters back and forth from home to school so they can practice at home and during guided reading.
You will progress monitor your students, and move them through the capital and lowercase letters at their own pace.
This product also comes with an EDITABLE data wall/bulletin board for your students' to track their progress. This "Wild About Learning Letters" theme is fun for all preschool and kindergarten kids!
• Pre-made alphabet lists (capital AND lowercase lists)
• EDITABLE alphabet lists
• EDITABLE name cards to attach to the letter rings
• EDITABLE data wall/bulletin board
• Pre-made pre-assessment and progress monitoring data sheets
• EDITABLE pre-assessment and progress monitoring data sheets
• Detailed instructions for how to run this letter identification intervention in your classroom
• Instructions for how to make the DIY pocket folders
Please click "preview" to see a more detailed look inside this product!
To learn more about how to use this program as part of a letter identification intervention, click here to read this blog post!