- Play Dough Mats Letters with rainbow background and cute pictures Letter Recognition Activities There is a version with bigger letters and no pictures. HERE It can be used with play dough with any small manipulatives - unifix, lego, cubes, buttons, etc; or it can be used with a white board marker
- Alphabet Tracing - Letter Tracing Cards - Handwriting Practice in a fun and engaging way. WHAT IS INCLUDED This pack is created for fun ABC practice. There are 4 x 26 cards - a total of 104. The 4 different versions of the cards are: •with pictures and arrows; •just arrows, no
- Letter puzzlesCapital to lower case matchPhonic puzzlesABC center - rainbow themeWHAT IS INCLUDED 27 puzzles with capital, lower case letter, and a picture with awesome rainbow backgrounds. There are two puzzles for the letter X to choose from - xylophone or fox.SUGGESTED USE These are bes
- Beginning Sound Picture Match - Rainbow ThemeLetter Picture MatchThis resources is also available as part of a SUPER Saving RAINBOW Letter BUNDLEWHAT IS INCLUDED• 26 ABC mats - with big bubble letters - can be used with play dough• 104 beginning sound pictures with words / 4 per letter• the same pic
Letter Learning Activities with beautiful rainbow backgrounds.
My kids just adore the play dough mats and tracing cards and I can't wait for them to see the puzzles and the beginning sound match activities. These are really beautiful, especially when laminated.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Play Dough Letter Mats
I know I call them play dough mats but we use them with anything - from glass pebbles to small balls of paper.
There are 26 mats - one for each letter - with two beginning sound pictures. The top and bottom of the mats show the whole alphabet and the place of the corresponding letter in it, helping the kids with alphabet order activities.
These are great with dry erase markers but can also be put in a sensory bin and traced with a brush to clean the sand or beans or whatever you have in the bin.
Beginning Sound Picture Match
• 26 ABC mats - with big bubble letters - can be used with play dough
• 104 beginning sound pictures with words / 4 per letter
• the same pictures with no words
27 puzzles with capital, lower case letter, and a picture with awesome rainbow backgrounds.
There are two puzzles for the letter X to choose from -
xylophone or fox.
Play Dough mats with just letters and no pictures. These have bigger letters than the other mats.
These look really beautiful when laminated.
The so called play dough mats can also be used as alphabet posters or cards if printed smaller.
If you are not sure how to print smaller - here is a quick tip.
These are awesome as centers as well as small group activities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Whole Year Thematic Letter Practice Pages - Super-Saving BUNDLE
Letter Learning Centers - Beginning Sounds - Unique
ABC Learning Activities - Super-Saving BUNDLE - centers, cards, handwriting pages, worksheets
Letter Recognition Worksheets
Blank Letter Shapes - FREE
Cut and Paste Letter Recognition and Beginning Sound Match
Dot a Letter - Apple Theme
Letter Practice Pages
Letter Coloring Pages - Color the Pattern
Letter Handwriting - Various Worksheets