16 weeks of homework, practice, or intervention to improve preschool, kindergarten and first grade students' letter naming fluency. This is Letter Name Fluency Level B Set 1.
What does Level B letter name fluency look like?
for students who know at least 15 capitals, but fewer than 24 letters in all
• 16 weeks
• lowercase letters
• introduce 6-7 letters over 4 weeks
• 4 different activities a week
Day 1 - students identify a list of 10 lowercase letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they practice writing the new lowercase letter.
Day 2- students identify a list of 10 letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they circle all examples of a certain lowercase letter.
Day 3-students identify a list of 10 letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they Trace a path of a certain lowercase letter through a maze. (They love this one!)
Day 4- students identify a list of 10 letters (new letter of the week and familiar letters). Then they practice tracing 3 letters and reading it at the beginning of a CVC word.
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the letters for the day and then complete a quick task to help letter naming skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
• 2 pages (copy double sided)
• 4 days of letter naming skill building tasks
• Parent Tip
Letter Name Fluency Level B Set 1:
• 16 weeks letter name fluency practice -- for students who know at least 15 capitals, but fewer than 24 letters in all
Other Fluency Beginning Bundles:
• Segmenting & Blending Fluency Bundle (contains this set)
• Kindergarten Fluency Homework bundle (contains a small amount of Letter Name fluency)