4 weeks of homework, practice, or intervention to improve preschool, kindergarten and first grade students' letter naming fluency. This is Letter Name Fluency Level C Set 1.
What does Level C letter name fluency look like?
for students who can name 24-40 letters
• 4 weeks
• identify capital and lowercase letters
• 12 letters a day from the entire alphabet
• 4 different activities a week
Day 1 - students read a list of 10 lowercase and capital letters. Then they choose which lowercase letter matches a given capital letter.
Day 2- students read a list of 10 lowercase and capital letters.. Then they mark the boxes that show a matching capital and lowercase letters.
Day 3- students read a list of 10 lowercase and capital letters.. Then they draw a line to match a capital letter to the matching lowercase letter.
Day 4- students read a list of 10 lowercase and capital letters.. Then they write the missing letter in a 3 letter ABC order sequence (example: BC___)
Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the letters for the day and then complete a quick task to help letter naming skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
Each week contains:
• 2 pages (copy double sided)
• 4 days of letter naming skill building tasks
• Parent Tip
Letter Name Fluency Level C Set 1:
• 4 weeks letter name fluency practice -- for students who can name 24-40 letters
Other Fluency Beginning Bundles:
• Segmenting & Blending Fluency Bundle (contains this set)
• Kindergarten Fluency Homework bundle (contains a small amount of Letter Name fluency at this level)