Are you looking for a way to bridge that gap between home and school? Do you need a way to get parents involved in helping their students master letters names?. I have just what you need and it only takes a few minutes a night.
This resource is designed to help students practice letter naming fluency at home each night. Parents are to circle the letters their child names correctly, then sign the bottom.. Directions are in English and Spanish. Parents can quickly see what their child knows - or doesn't know.
The letters are rotated through a five week cycle. The letters in this resource are presented in the following order. S, M, R, T, B, A, N, H, V, C, P, G, F, L, I, K, Q, U, D, Z, O, X, W, E, Y, J
⭐ Save Money and buy my entire line of Fluency resources
• Fluency Homework the BIG Bundle for Kindergarten
• First Sound Fluency Homework (RTI for Kindergarten)
• Sight Word Fluency Homework
• Sight Word Fluency Homework for Kindergarten and First Grade
• C-V-C Word Fluency Homework
• Nonsense Word Fluency Homework
Get this pack bundled with my DO YOU KNOW YOUR ALPHABET?
in a BUNDLE called ALPHABET FLUENCY BUNDLE