Also included in
- Are you looking for a resource that focuses on letter recognition, letter names, and letter order? This resources has it all. Your students will be learning their letters in no time.⭐This is a bundled resource of my Do You Know Your Alphabet? and my Letter Naming Fluency Homework Pack.LETTER NAMIN$9.00$11.00Save $2.00
- Are you looking for a way to bridge that gap between home and school? Do you need a way to get parents involved in helping their students master reading skills and number recognition? I have just what you need and it only takes a few minutes each night. I have bundled my top selling fluency homewo$22.00$25.00Save $3.00
- Are you looking for a way to bridge that gap between home and school? Do you need a way to get parents involved in helping their students master reading skills? I have just what you need and it only takes a few minutes a night. I have bundled my top-selling fluency homework packets together to cre$22.00$24.50Save $2.50
Increase your student's ability to fluently read letter names, with this Letter Naming Fluency resource. This resource is the perfect way to bridge that gap between home and school? Do your families speak Spanish? The directions are in both English and Spanish. Involve parents in the learning process, it only takes a few minutes each night.
This resource is designed to help students practice letter naming fluency at home each night. Parents are to circle the letters their child names correctly, then sign the bottom. Directions are in English and Spanish. Parents can quickly see what their child knows or doesn't know.
25 Weeks (Monday-Thursday) of Letter Naming Practice
The letters are rotated through a five-week cycle. The letters in this resource are presented in the following order. S, M, R, T, B, A, N, H, V, C, P, G, F, L, I, K, Q, U, D, Z, O, X, W, E, Y, J
Download the preview to try a week for FREE
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
Send home the entire week together, or one section a night. Parents simply listen to their child read each letter name. Parent/adult circles each letter the child named correctly.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
- My late bloomers would be given a packet each. Parents would work on it with student. It really helped my students in getting the extra practice they needed in small increments. Great resource!!
- I love using this as a part of my homework packet because it gets the parents involved and helps the students as well.
- This is perfect for some of my strugglers! I love that it involves parents in the process, too. Thanks!
⭐ Save Money and buy my entire line of Fluency resources
Be the first to know about new resources, discounts and freebies!
Click the green star ⭐ above to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Having difficulty with a file?
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You will earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Time 4 Kindergarten.
All rights reserved by author Tiffani Mugurussa.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.