Are your students struggling to learn, retain and generalize letter identification and concepts? Put research into action & watch students finally move forward in literacy with this comprehensive approach to teaching students letter concepts.
Since students in special education may still be working on letter concepts when they are older, this resource can be used with students of any age.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Students who need hands-on practice
- Classrooms with students on different levels
- Can be used with students of any age
- Students who need a high level of repetition and practice in order to learn and retain skills
- Research supported activities
- Editable data sheets
- Extension activities to target language concepts
- Letter posters (1/2 page)
- Letter cards: to practice receptive letter skills
- Word cards for each letter containing photographs of items associated with the letter
- Extension question card for the word cards: 4 questions to build language concepts for the letter photos
- Writing sheets: students practice tracing & writing the upper & lowercase letter
- Find the letter in text strips: practice finding the letter of the day within text
- Interactive Books: students use the cards to create a 4-word sentence about the letter of the day
- Letter sort: students practice yes or no while sorting upper & lowercase letters
- Language Clues worksheets: students find the picture associated with a given clue.
Other items you may be interested in:
Connect with me:
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
Don’t miss out on discounts, freebies, and new products! Simply click the green star under my store name to follow my store.
This product by Pamela Petralia is copyrighted for single classroom or caseload use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only. If you have questions, please email email@example.com ©Pamela Petralia