Letter Pp Activities
Also included in
- Phonics Alphabet Letter of the Week BIG Bundle is a HUGE pack of almost everything you need to cover the alphabet phonically with your Kinders. The contents of this packet provide teachers with a variety of phonics-based instruction, activities, and worksheets to help teach correct letter formationPrice $100.00Original Price $130.00Save $30.00
Looking to dive into the Letter Pp with more hands-on materials, printables, and results-driven materials? This pack will provide you with integrated, age-appropriate learning activities to cover sounds, formation, and phonics skills that INCLUDES decodable content.
With these low-prep Letter Pp activities, you can instruct phonics content with ease, and so much more. Students then complete the fun, engaging activities. You can get access to the outline and activities here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- OG Approach- these activities follow this approach
- Recipe for Reading Letter Order - this is needed since the letter packs build on themselves. Knowing the order will help your instruction and planning.
- Easy to use printables for early finishers or morning work that you can use with many levels of learning
- Decodable printables and matching readers are provided for each letter pack.
This Letter Pp Activities pack includes 113 pages of fun & engaging activities that are perfect for Kindergarten learners:
❤️Colorful sound cards
❤️Black and white sound cards
❤️Color the /p/ printable
❤️Uppercase P visual discrimination
❤️Uppercase p visual discrimination
❤️Popcorn-themed ABC cards
❤️Alphabet writing sheets (4 versions)
❤️Pp sensory writing
❤️Phonics printables (3 days worth)
❤️Pp chart for teacher and printable
❤️️Sight word cards
❤️Pocket chart words
❤️red and get printable
❤️Pp and not Pp printable
❤️Fluency drill strips
❤️Decodable reader with 2 options
❤️Word family sorting (2 options, one with words and one without)
❤️CVC Word writing
I have included the older pack in this download.
What Others Are Saying:
"Such a great resource! I loved using this in my classroom with my students! "
"Can I just buy everything from this seller? I love all of her alphabet resources!"
"I love these print and play packs!"
by Mary Amoson
→ Sharing Kindergarten Website