This product is an engaging and interactive way to help your students identify and learn their letter names and letter sounds.
This product can be used as a...
- Group activity
- Readers workshop center
- Independent letter/sound assessment
- Partner work
- Supplemental support
- ELL and SPED small group activity
- Teacher-led small group
Included in this product:
1 set of alphabet puzzles using both capital and lowercase letters and 2 corresponding pictures to support with sound recognition.
1 set of alphabet puzzles using both capital and lowercase letters and 2 corresponding pictures to support with sound recognition and picture name included in this set.
How to assemble:
- Print the puzzles in color or black and white. Students are more engaged when printed in color.
- Print on card-stock paper ( any color of your choice, but white is recommended to get the most quality out of the pictures).
- Laminate and cut. When done cutting you can separate each letter and pictures into it's own container or mix for students to piece together on their own.
- Have a labeled bin to store in accessible place in your home or room.
Look forward to lighting up your learning....
Subscribe to get future product updates...... :-)