This packet has five activities for each alphabet letter focusing on letter recognition. It can be used during small group instruction or as a simple assessment to determine how well they know each letter. Of course, you're a smart teacher and may find even more ways to implement it within your classroom!
1. Identifying the upper & lower case letter with coordinating pictures of familiar objects.
2. Tracing the upper & lower case letters in rainbow colors.
3. Spinning a spinner to determine which letter to write in the column.
4. Identifying the letter amongst other letters and then practice writing the letter.
5. Practice writing the letter, identify the letter amounts others, and then connecting the initial sound of an object to the focus letter.