These activities are perfect for the dinosaur-loving toddlers in your life! There are 3 different activities to help your preschooler learn their letters. I have also included suggestions on how to extend the learning for each activity.
Included in this resource:
- Letterboard (upper and lowercase letters are presented together along with numbers 1-4)
- Dinosaur letter pieces (to go along with letterboard)
- Dinosaur letterboard activity recommendations
- Dinosaur Puzzles (match the upper and lower case letters together)
- Dinosaur Egg hunt Worksheets (find the letters Aa-Zz and color the dinosaur eggs. Your students will also get practice with counting and 1-1 correspondence)
You may also be interested in the following resources:
- Alphabet Tracing Worksheets
- Letter and Sound Recognition Dominoes
- Letter Recognition Mazes
- Alphabet Line with Pictures
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,