Similar to the "Zap" Card Game with a Camping theme
Teacher Directions for Modeling:
1. Put all of the shuffled cards face down in the middle of your group. Play rock-paper-scissors to see who will start the game. Rotate clockwise from player to player.
2. Draw a card and read the letter ALOUD. If you read the letter correctly, keep the card- the campers are safe for now. Have the other campers check to see if you are correct.
3. If you do not read it correctly, put the card back at the bottom of the deck.
4. A “Storm Cloud” card means lightening struck your campground. You must rebuild camp! Put all of your cards at the bottom of the deck! Next player picks a card.
5. The camper who has the most cards at the end is the winner! Play again if time allows!