Una actividad del abecedario con pastelina
Please see preview.
This 61 page product includes two sets of mats. The first set includes only lowercase letters and is ideal for students who are just beginning to learn their letters. The second set includes the uppercase and lowercase letters together on each page for students who are working toward more advanced letter recognition abilities.
This set contains the 29 letters of the Spanish alphabet, including ch, ll, and ñ. Each mat contains an outline of the letter, a picture of an animal that begins with the letter, and the animal's name in Spanish.
Alphabet Mat Activity Ideas:
1) Students can practice letter formation by outlining the letters and words using Play-Doh.
2) Students can sort the letter mats in alphabetical order to practice letter recognition.
3) Students can search for the mat that corresponds to the letter name or letter sound that a teacher calls out.
4) Students can use the pages as sorting mats for manipulatives that begin with the same sound.
You may also be interested in:
• Number Identification Pack
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
La Maestra Sonriente, copyright 2013