This is a one page assessment which allows a parent / teacher to assess where there children is at in relation to recognising letters. Recognising letters is fundamental for kids who need to move to the next step of learning how to read.
This page has the following sections where a child can be assessed in:
- their recognition of capital letters
- their recognition of lower case letters
- their ability to identify the names of letters
- their ability to identify the sounds of letters
- their ability to name words that are associated with the letters
Plus the assessor has a section in which they can make any additional comments.
Use it at the beginning of the year and throughout the year so you can see how your children are progressing with their recognition and identification of the alphabet.
If you like this item, please take the time to rate it.
I am homeschooling Mum of four children so what I put on is whatever I couldn't easily find myself and have made for my kids and the other kids I help homeschool. So as I am relatively new to uploading and if you would like to know when I upload new items, become a follower.
Thanks for your interest and support!