11 different activities for each letter!! 16 pages worth of content in each bundle! These bundles are great for helping your lower and higher students with different options with activities. There are also mutliple activities for each letter so your students won't get bored doing the same things over and over again, but at the same time giving them enough repetition to help them .
1. Trace and Write paper
2. My Letter Book--> Students can begin reading with easy statements like, "I see the bear" and color the bear. These easy pictures are great for younger learners to begin the reading process and practice fine motor skills with coloring inside the lines and using correct colors.
3. Letter Write the Room--> There are 2 versions of this worksheet. You can have your lower students trace the words and your higher students write the words in themselves.
4. 8 different letter words with their picture which can be used with the write the room or any other activity.
5. Beginning sounds worksheet. 9 different pictures and students color the pictures that start with the "bbb" sound.
6. Upper Case and Lower Case Sort for the letter.
7.Number puzzles--> again there are two different levels of this worksheet for all your different students. There is a picture of a bear your students can color, cut, and put back together. 1-5 and 1-10
8. Detective Worksheet--> Give your students a magnifying glass and have them search the picture (Bumble Bee) for all the Bb letters and circle them.
9. Color & Cut the letter--> for example: letter B I tell my students they are allowed 3 colors for the 3 different lines it takes to make the letter correctly and then once its colored have them cut it out.
10. Letter Dab --> You can have students use dabbers or stickers to make the letter.