Use these fish to work on letter recognition, letter-sound correspondence, and uppercase/lowercase matching! And better yet, make the activities even more engaging and fun by making a magnetic fishing pole and making the fish magnetic (simple directions included). This product works great in centers, in small groups, and one-on-one. Each letter of the alphabet is included in both uppercase and lowercase, and a set is included in both color and black/white. It is recommended that the pages be printed on cardstock and/or laminated for durability.
This product includes:
- Simple directions for how to make magnetic fishing poles (need new unsharpened pencils or dowel rods, string, magnets) and how to make the fish magnetic (need paper clips).
- 2 activity ideas for how to fish for a letter (letter recognition)
- 3 activity ideas for how to fish for uppercase/lowercase matches
- 2 activity ideas for how to fish for a letter sound (letter-sound correspondence)
- 1 activity idea for ABC order
- An uppercase and lowercase fish for each letter of the alphabet (in both color and black/white)
If you have questions or ideas for how I can improve my products, feel free to email me at email@example.com. If you like this product, please leave positive feedback in order to receive credit toward future purchases! Also, consider following me on TpT!
Check out these other products:
Phonemic Awareness: Beginning Sounds Picture Sort and Syllable Picture Sort
Sight Word / Phonics Poems
Thank you and happy teaching!
© Erin Guge – All Rights Reserved
You may not create anything to sell or share based on this product.
This product is for one teacher use only. If others like the product, please send them to my TpT store.