Use these fish to work on letter recognition, letter-sound correspondence, and uppercase/lowercase matching! And better yet, make the activities even more engaging and fun by making a magnetic fishing pole and making the fish magnetic (simple directions included). This product works great in centers, in small groups, and one-on-one. Each letter of the alphabet is included in both uppercase and lowercase, and a set is included in both color and black/white. It is recommended that the pages be printed on cardstock and/or laminated for durability.
This product includes:
- Simple directions for how to make magnetic fishing poles (need new unsharpened pencils or dowel rods, string, magnets) and how to make the fish magnetic (need paper clips).
- 2 activity ideas for how to fish for a letter (letter recognition)
- 3 activity ideas for how to fish for uppercase/lowercase matches
- 2 activity ideas for how to fish for a letter sound (letter-sound correspondence)
- 1 activity idea for ABC order
- An uppercase and lowercase fish for each letter of the alphabet (in both color and black/white)
If you have questions or ideas for how I can improve my products, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like this product, please leave positive feedback in order to receive credit toward future purchases! Also, consider following me on TpT!
Check out these other resources:
Phonemic Awareness: Beginning Sounds Picture Sort and Syllable Picture Sort
Sight Word / Phonics Poems
Thank you and happy teaching!
© Erin Guge – All Rights Reserved
- You may not create anything to sell or share based on this product.
- This product is for one teacher use only. If others like the product, please send them to my TpT store.