This is a great way for you students to practice their letter recognition skills. I put this up during winter time when we were reviewing our alphabet. My students loved being able to match the correct letter to the picture that started with the letter.
*It does take some effort to put together but once it is made, you can keep it for years to come!
1. Cut out tree from butcher paper or scrapbook paper (add star or presents underneath if wanted)
2. Cut out picture circles and glue on tree.
4. Cut out letter circle & laminate INDIVIDUALLY
5. Add Velcro to picture circles and letter circles
6. Watch students practice letter recognition skills