- These letter and sight word worksheets engage students with stamp markers (or with cotton swabs and paint). Do you have a wide range of abilities across your class and through the year? These make a great differentiated literacy center.UPDATE 8/19/19 - I just added editable Name worksheets to work o$23.75$16.00Save $7.75
- These hands-on alphabet worksheets are FUN! Motivate your learners to work on letter recognition and identification skills using these no prep and low prep worksheets. Each set uses hands-on materials, including stamp markers, glue, play dough, dot markers, and more. They’re perfect for a literacy c$36.00$25.00Save $11.00
- These kindergarten literacy centers can easily be used by one student with their own set of materials. Everything is no prep and prints out in black & white so that you can quickly make a set for each child - no need to quarantine anything before you rotate!Each student will need the following i$27.50$19.25Save $8.25
- Product Description
Letter recognition worksheets – one for each letter of the alphabet! These engaging alphabet worksheets give students practice recognizing uppercase and lowercase letters and their initial sounds. They also engage children with a fun marker stamping activity – great for literacy centers!
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
These letter worksheets include a page for each letter of the alphabet, with a picture representing the letter's initial sound. The set addresses 3 skills:
• Recognizing letter shapes
• Learning common initial sounds
• Practicing letter discrimination
Students use stamp markers (or any other mini-stamp about that size) and stamp in the perfectly sized circles within each letter and picture. Then, your students search the bottom section for those letters and stamp them too.
This worksheet pack also includes 4 stamp marker activity sheets using the following pre-primer sight words: the, you, see, can.
Students stamp the letters of each word, and then they can read a short phrase or sentence using the picture as a clue.
31 print-and-go pages total:
• Alphabet activity worksheets (26 pages)
• Pre-primer sight word worksheets (4 pages)
• ABC’s recording sheet (1 page)
All the worksheets are black and white.
LOOKING FOR MORE ALPHABET LITERACY CENTER IDEAS?
You’ll love our hands-on letter printables – they work well in centers or as worksheet activities:
TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?
P.S. – for free printables, book-inspired craft ideas, and more, visit the Books and Giggles blog.