Letter Recognition Worksheets for Stamp Markers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These alphabet worksheets are hands-on, low prep FUN! Motivate your learners to work on letter recognition and identification skills using these no prep and low prep worksheets. Each set uses engaging materials, including dot markers, glue, play dough, stamp markers, and more.They’re perfect for a lPrice $38.40Original Price $64.00Save $25.60
- These letter and sight word worksheets engage students with stamp markers (or with cotton swabs and paint). Do you have a wide range of abilities across your class and through the year? These make a great differentiated literacy center.UPDATE 8/19/19 - I just added editable Name worksheets to work oPrice $13.60Original Price $24.00Save $10.40
- Use these hands-on worksheets as no prep literacy centers where students can work independently on letter recognition and initial sounds, and on CVC words and sight words. Some of these resources also make a good morning work activity.You'll need the following simple school supplies:Bottle of glue (Price $15.60Original Price $27.75Save $12.15
Letter recognition worksheets – one for each letter of the alphabet! These engaging alphabet worksheets give students practice recognizing uppercase and lowercase letters and their initial sounds. They also engage children with a fun marker stamping activity – great for literacy centers!
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
These letter worksheets include a page for each letter of the alphabet, with a picture representing the letter's initial sound. The set addresses 3 skills:
• Recognizing letter shapes
• Learning common initial sounds
• Practicing letter discrimination
Students use stamp markers (or any other mini-stamp about that size) and stamp in the perfectly sized circles within each letter and picture. Then, your students search the bottom section for those letters and stamp them too.
This worksheet pack also includes 4 stamp marker activity sheets using the following pre-primer sight words: the, you, see, can.
Students stamp the letters of each word, and then they can read a short phrase or sentence using the picture as a clue.
31 print-and-go pages total:
• Alphabet activity worksheets (26 pages)
• Pre-primer sight word worksheets (4 pages)
• ABC’s recording sheet (1 page)
All the worksheets are black and white.
LOOKING FOR MORE ALPHABET LITERACY CENTER IDEAS?
You’ll love our hands-on letter printables – they work well in centers or as worksheet activities:
Glue Dot Alphabet Letter Activity
Dot Dabber Connect-the Dots Letter Activity
Hole Punching Alphabet Letter Activity
TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?
Click here to FOLLOW this store!! ⭐
P.S. – for free printables, book-inspired craft ideas, and more, visit the Books and Giggles blog.