PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Letter Reversal Practice : Tired of going over those letter reversals? Fix them with this quick worksheet. Great for morning work!
Includes pictures clues that are all blacked out (no off-task coloring), various fonts to familiarize with different letter options, and word practice.
This Letter Reversal Practice works great with our print packet:
If you haven't already, check out the print packet above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 9 Pages of letter reversal practice:
If you would like to see a letter reversal that is not included, please send me a suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Are you looking for the Cursive Letter Reversal Practice ?
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!