Letter reversals with b, d, p, and q are so common for little learners! This pack includes engaging resources for helping students with letter discrimination.
● 'bed' reference poster (two sizes)
● Spin and Graph (three versions; color and black/white included)
● Roll and Find [letter and beginning sounds match] (printable dice, b vs d and p vs q included)
● Spin and Write [the letter] (three versions)
● Look, Listen, Find Game [beginning sounds and letter match: b, d, q, and p]
● Letter Sorts (b vs d and p vs q)
Please see the preview for pictures of these resources!
You might also be interested in these phonemic awareness games!
Sweet Sounds - A Phoneme Segmentation Game
Middle Sound Monkeys - A Phonemic Awareness Game for Medial Sounds