This is a great resource for students to learn and practice letter shapes and sounds (phonics). There are 26 student worksheets in this pack: one for each lowercase letter of the alphabet.
*Please note: there are two versions of the worksheets. The first 26 worksheets use the spelling ‘color’. The second 26 worksheets use the spelling ‘colour’.
Included in this pack:
1. A list of ideas for how to use this pack
2. Teaching tips and suggestions
3. ‘Letter Shapes and Sounds’ workbook cover (optional)
4. 26 lowercase letter worksheets (all black-line, ready to photocopy)
Each clearly laid-out worksheet has:
• A lowercase letter to color in, which can help students become familiar with the letter shape
• A row of letters to trace, including directional arrows to support correct letter formation
• A selection of 4 pictures for students to determine which pictures start with the focus letter. However, in the case of the letter X, there is one picture that starts with x (xylophone) and one picture that ends with x (fox)
• A selection of letters (using different fonts) to help students identify slightly different versions of the focus letter.
You may also be interested in:
Letter Shapes and Sounds: Play dough mats with picture cards,
which is designed to complement this product.
This product is designed to be used in different regions. It contains the both spellings of the word color / colour. This product may also be referred to: letter sound worksheets, letter tracing worksheets, alphabet worksheets, alphabet tracing worksheets, phonics worksheets, letter identification worksheets, lowercase letter worksheets, letter coloring worksheets and letter colouring worksheets.
Thank you for your interest in my product!
Find me on Facebook and Pinterest for even more offers, activities
and inspiration www.facebook.com/learningsprouts