* Medial Letter Sound Correspondence
* PDF in color and black and white (helping teachers save money on color copies :) ).
The student will match medial phonemes to graphemes.
Students match medial sounds of words to letters while playing a Bingo-type game.
1. Place the medial sound picture cards face down in a stack. Provide each student with a different bingo card and game pieces.
2. Taking turns, student one selects the top card from the stack, names the picture, and says its medial sound (e.g., “lock, /o/”).
3. Each student looks for letter on his bingo card that corresponds to the medial sound (i.e., “o”) and places one game piece on that letter.
4. Student one places picture card in a discard pile.
5. Continue until one student has a completed card and says,