Letter Sounds Boards are great for assessing what your students know, and what letter names and letter sounds they still need to learn. This print and digital resource is perfect for virtual, in-person and hybrid models of teaching. Assess your newcomers when they arrive to know where to start instruction, OR reinforce letter sounds with your primary beginning readers.
- Google Slides Letter Sound Boards: Beginning Sounds 10 Slides, Ending Sounds 5 Slides, Short Vowel Sounds 5 Slides
- Printable Letter Sound Boards
- Assessment Data Collection Form in both a fillable and printable PDF
- Letter Tiles
- Printable PDF Alphabet Letter Chart (2)
- Blank Alphabet Chart for Writing
- For the Teacher: Letter Sounds Calling Card and miniature sound boards for reference
Letter Boards have real life photographs, perfect for older newcomers!
Google Slides are 100% editable!!
Additional Resources that Support English Language Learners
Vocabulary Workbooks for Newcomers Bundle Also sold separately.
Vocabulary Cards and Sorts Bundle Also sold separately.
My resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours! "Follow Me" to receive notifications of new product postings!
A Walk in the Chalk