Letter-Sound Book 1 is the next step for kiddos who are done with letter formation and ready for the next step in achieving reading. This book focuses on letter sound activity.
In total their are 6 different letter sound activities.
How to Use:
1. Beginning sound color and cross - color the 2 pictures that begin with the same sound as the letter given in each row, cross out the wrong pictures.
2. Cut/sort/glue. - cut the 4 pictures at the bottom and glue into the right letter sound box.
3. Letter/write on- Write the next 5 letters after the given letter.
4. Color in the right sound - color the beginning sound of the picture provided in the box.
5. Fill in the missing sound - Fill in the missing part of the word provided. use the picture to hear the beginning sound and fill it in.
6. Dot the beginning sound- using the picture dot the letter that matches the beginning sound.
Before going for this book try these Alphabet Formation Books
Looking Forward to Lighting up your Learning