This product is an engaging and interactive game aimed at helping all students learn their letter sounds. This activity keeps in mind and supports the diverse learners in your room/home including ELL and SPED students.
This activity/game can be used multiple ways depending on the educator. It can be used as...
- Group activity
- Readers workshop center
- Independent letter/sound assessment
- Partner work
- Supplemental support for letter sound practice
- ELL and SPED small group activity
- Teacher-led small group
Included in this product:
2 sets of letter-sound pictures.
1 set: Capital letters match ( yellow and purple) includes all the capital letters and 1 sound picture for each letter.
1 set: Lowercase letter match ( blue and pink) includes all the lowercase letters and 1 sound picture for each letter.
1 preview page ( real pictures to show you the complete product in use)
How to Assemble:
1. Print 1 set ( Using cardstock paper works best, preferably white to allow the pictures and colors to show ).
2. Laminate ( I prefer thick laminate 5ml, but regular laminate works too).
4. Each set will need 26 popsicle sticks( popsicle sticks can be found anywhere from amazon to the dollar store. It does not matter which kind you use.
5. Take each popsicle stick and place 2 small circle velcro's on each end ( Circle velcro's can be bought from amazon)
6. Take the cut out letter and picture circles and put 1 small circle velcro on each letter and pictures back.
7. The Velcro's should be opposites so the popsicle velcro's will attach to the letter circle velcro's.
8. Store in 2 different bins ( one labeled Capital letter popsicle match and the other labeled lowercase popsicle letter match.)
How to use
Allow students to match the letters with the pictures by attaching them both to 1 popsicle stick. Capital letter match are purple and yellow. Lowercase letter match are pink and blue.
Looking for more creative, fun and engaging letter sound practice activities please check these out..
Looking Forward to Lighting up your Learning.... :-)
Don't Forget to Follow for Future Updates!