Are you looking for a fast daily activity that helps your class build their letter sound recognition?
This set includes:
• 26 exit slips – 1 for each letter of the alphabet
• each page features 4 exit slips
to save paper and toner
• exit slips feature 5 pictures that begin with the same letter
• students will write the beginning letter that all 5 pictures have in common
• a fast and fun way to practice letter sounds each day.
• great for morning work
or for an ELA exit activity!
• includes a word list
These sheets are a quick way
each students letter sound recognition
on a daily basis!
Please see the preview file
for more information and a closer look at this resource.
Looking to improve pencil grip and tracing? Click here!
Looking to reinforce number formation for 1-20? Click here!
Looking for daily handwriting exit slips? Click here!