Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Phoneme segmentation is the ability to break words down into individual sounds.
In order to write words, students must;
• break words down into its basic sounds
• select the letters that represent these sounds.
Therefore, phoneme segmentation is essential in developing writing and reading skills.
This is a GROWING Bundle and will include:
• Short a/e/i/o/u CVC words
- Currently included are 12 Short A CVC Word Slides, provided in 2 font & 3 border options.
- Sliders with word cards and picture support (provided in Colour & Black and White).
The price for this Bundle will increase as each set is added.
cat / cap / sat / fan / hat / bag / bat / cab / jam / jar / map / rat