This is step 1 on how to teach your child to read. Each step has its own free download. Focus on each step one at a time. Move onto the next step when your child no longer needs help.
Step one - Teach the alphabet letter sounds.
1. Print these alphabet flash cards.
2. Say each letter sound to your child.
3. Have your child repeat the letter sounds after you.
4. Have your child say each letter sound them self.
5. Once your child knows their letter sounds you can move onto the next step.
Tips - Your child does not need to know the alphabet letter names before you can do this.
Video instructions - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRoDT1czgJY&t=159s