This Mega Pack has everything you need to teach the letter Ss!! It would be a great addition to your morning work, working with words, literacy stations, or seat work. If you use a Letter of the Week approach, you will find many activities to use in your preschool or kindergarten classroom.
This packet includes 29 pages to teach the letter Ss.
* Sorting page: Uppercase S and Lowercase s
* Sorting page: S or s VS. NOT S or s
* Q-tip Painting Page for the letter Ss
* Alphabet Number Puzzle for the letter Ss
* Foldable little book for the letter Ss: this book is a simple emergent reader with the pattern “It is a ______.”
* Two handwriting practice pages for the letter Ss
* Sorting page: Beginning sound sort for the sound /s/
* Write the Room Cards for the letter Ss
* Write the Room Recording Pages for the letter Ss:
there are two versions of this page; one has handwriting lines,
and the other has blank lines
* Three Differentiated Emergent Reader books for the letter Ss:
1. A book with a simple picture and a one-word caption; this book also has the uppercase and lowercase letter in the corner for students to trace
2. A book with a simple picture and one sentence of text; the text follows a predictable pattern
3. A more difficult emergent reader; the picture is the same as the other books, but two sentences of text are included on each page. This book does not follow a predictable pattern; it also uses a range of kindergarten sight words.
These activities will provide many different activities to help your students master the letters of the alphabet. If you have any questions, please let me know!
Thanks for looking and happy teaching!!!
Graphics from Pink Cat Studio
, Ashley Hughes
, and Scrappin Doodles