Letter Vv Activities
Also included in
- Phonics Alphabet Letter of the Week BIG Bundle is a HUGE pack of almost everything you need to cover the alphabet phonically with your Kinders. The contents of this packet provide teachers with a variety of phonics-based instruction, activities, and worksheets to help teach correct letter formationPrice $100.00Original Price $130.00Save $30.00
Looking to dive into the Letter Vv with more hands-on materials, printables, and results-driven materials? This pack will provide you with integrated, age-appropriate learning activities to cover sounds, formation, and phonics skills that include decodable content.
With these low-prep Letter Vv activities, you can instruct phonics content with ease, and so much more. Students then complete the fun, engaging activities. You can get access to the outline and activities here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- OG Approach- these activities follow this approach
- Recipe for Reading Letter Order - this is needed since the letter packs build on themselves. Knowing the order will help your instruction and planning.
- Easy to use printables for early finishers or morning work that you can use with many levels of learning
- Decodable printables and matching readers are provided for each letter pack.
This Letter Vv Activities pack includes 326 pages of fun & engaging activities that are perfect for Kindergarten learners:
❤️Colorful sound cards
❤️Black and white sound cards
❤️Color the /w/ printable
❤️Uppercase V visual discrimination
❤️Uppercase v visual discrimination
❤️Vine-themed ABC cards
❤️Alphabet writing sheets (4 versions) 2 versions
❤️Vv sensory writing
❤️Phonics printables (3 days worth)
❤️Vv chart for teacher and printable
❤️️Sight word cards
❤️Pocket chart words
❤️say and yes printable
❤️Vv and not Vv printable
❤️Fluency drill strips
❤️Decodable reader with 2 options
❤️Rhyming Words with decodable words ONLY- two options
❤️CVC Word Building with Decodable Words
❤️CVC Word Building Building Mats and Printables – 6 options
❤️Multiple Meaning Words- 2 options
❤️Beginning Sound Center or Small Group Activity- with 72 decodable CVC words
❤️Mystery Letter Sound Learning Activity
❤️Middle Sound Word- filling in the vowels on CVC words
❤️Which Word Rhymes With… activity
❤️Build a Sentence OR
❤️Read a Sentence, Find the Pic
I have included the older pack in this download.
by Mary Amoson
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©