Here is a simple yet fun way to get your students engaged all while writing their letters. With two worksheets per letter your students will practice letter formation and distinguishing between capital and lowercase letters. Besides using a pencil and crayons your students will be using a paperclip as a SPINNER to randomize what they write. They can do this alone or WITH A FRIEND. Pick this up and get your students spinning for letters.
What do they do?
1. Locate the two colors you will be using (all letters A-Z use different color combinations) and put them aside
2. Use a pencil to trace the capital and lowercase letters
3. Color the capital and lowercase app spaces the correct color. Check the key on the bottom right
Grab a paperclip and use a pencil as an anchor and spin away. You will land on either a capital letter or a lowercase letter. When your spinner stops follow these directions:
1. Spin the paperclip and see where it lands
1. Write the letter (capital or lowercase) in any open spot.
2. Color that app space the corresponding color.
BONUS: Play alone or with a friend.