These sheets are fun and easy to use with your kiddos when you want them to practice beginning sounds and writing letters in a developmentally appropriate way. Each page has a simple sentence that communicates the activity to the parents AND plenty of space for your kiddos to write letters or draw pictures that start with a specific sound. Here’s how I use them in my classroom:
• Write the letter 5 times and circle you best one.
• Write the letter 5 times using a different color for each one.
• Trace the letter 5 times. (I write it with a yellow marker first.)
• Draw 5 things that start with the designated sound.
• Stretch out the words to write the sounds you hear in each picture you’ve drawn.
The great thing about these sheets is how easy it is to differentiate for the different abilities in your classroom!
To see more of my awesome resources for preschool, pre-k, and kinder, visit my TPT store here: Mrs. A's Room on TPT!
To get more of my tips, ideas, lessons, resources, etc., visit my blog at Mrs. A's Blog!
Join my email list to receive a FREEBIE!