Learning activities to help teach beginning sounds in PreK and Kindergarten that are fun, engaging, and great for fine motor skills in little learners. These 40 Clothespin task cards come with writing cards for differentiation and can be used for RTI, SPED, guided reading groups, homeschooling, and for early finishers.
CLICK HERE TO GET THIS SET ALONG WITH 6 OTHER PHONICS ELA STATIONS and POCKET CHART ACTIVITIES for the WHOLE YEAR!
• 40 Illustrated Task Cards (4 per page)
• Differentiation Tips and Ideas
• Answer Recording Sheet (4 per page)
• Answer Recording Sheet for 1 - 10 (2 per page)
• Answer Recording Sheet for 1 - 20 (2 per page)
• Answer Recording Sheet for 21 - 40 (2 per page)
• Task Card Storage Center Cover
• Answer Key
• Initial (Beginning) Consonant Sounds
• Initial (Beginning) Vowel Sounds
• Initial (Beginning) Blends
This task card set has been created with an emphasis to help students discriminate letters they often reverse with:
By using clothespins with these tasks, students get fine motor skill practice in order to help them build up strength in their hands.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY SEQUENCE SORT and WRITE PICTURE CARDS DIFFERENTIATED SET.
DO YOU NEED A QUICK and EASY ALPHABET SORT and WRITE CENTER? CLICK HERE to CHECK OUT MINE.
K-1st GRADE POLAR BEAR SUB PLANS can be found by CLICKING HERE.
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM at:
You can also follow me on my BLOG at
To connect with me on Facebook, you will find me at
Please be sure and share anything you have purchased from my store by tagging me in your photos for SPECIAL FREEBIES just for YOU!
I hope you and your students enjoy this set!