REVISED ON 7/12/2015
If you’ve already purchased, all you need to do is download again.
This product covers handwriting, letter recognition and sound recognition for each letter of the alphabet.
1. The first sheet of each letter is a skywriting activity for the capital and lower case letter and then the students have to write the capital and lower case letter five times.
2. (GUIDED) On the second page of each letter, students have to circle the picture the teacher calls out if it begins with the letter of the day. There is also a place on this page for students to practice writing the letter again.
3. (INDEPENDENT) On the third page of each letter, students have to write the capital and lower case letter of the picture the teacher calls out, if the picture begins with the letter of the day.
4. On the fourth page of each letter, students have a maze of the letter they can do while waiting for the teacher to check the independent practice page.
5. Also included is a homework sheet for each letter of the alphabet as well as weekly assessments.
I use this for my first graders as a quick review and it really gives me a reliable snapshot of each of my student's knowledge in phonemic awareness and letter/sound recognition.
**This product was not created to be used as a center or as independent work.
How to get TPT credit ($$$) to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.