Are you looking for a fun way to help your students learn their letters?
In this pack you will find 26 different interactive alphabet flip books which each have 6 different tabs filled with lots of different literacy activities.
Each flip book will include the following tabs:
1. Tracing - students will trace the letter of the week/day
2. I Spy - students will hunt for the lower case and upper case letter of the week/day
3. Missing Letters - students will complete each word by adding in the missing letter and coloring the matching image.
4. What begins with Cc? - Students will circle and color the images that start with the letter of the week/day
5. Review - students will use trace, write, match pictures and words, and illustrate a picture of something that starts with the letter of the week/day.
These books can be used in so many ways. They are wonderful for morning work, daily literacy centers, homework, and so much more. Because there are 6 tabs, you can assign the students a tab a day which is such a time saver!
A great way to use them throughout the year is to have the students place the completed books in a notebook that they can add to throughout the year. This will give them a complete alphabet book once all flip books have been created which will be a wonderful resource and keepsake!
More great Letter of the Week activities can be found over at my store or by using the links below!
Letter of the Week Bundle - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Letter-of-the-Week-Bundle-6-activities-per-letter-720785
Letter of the Week Write the Room - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Letter-of-the-Week-26-Write-the-Room-activities-3616606
Letter of the Week Circle Charts and Alphabet Cards - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Letter-of-the-Week-Circle-Charts-and-Alphabet-Cards-1701138
Letter of the Week Mini Activity Books - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Letter-of-the-Week-Mini-Activity-Books-1644230
Please feel free to ask any questions!